Sunday, November 26, 2006

First Post!

Well, second time is the charm maybe! I tried this last night, but lost my entry while trying to figure out how to edit it! I like to think I'm smarter than the average bear, so maybe I'll be able to figure this out. Bearing in mind, of course, that I AM blonde! Here goes...

I began this day as usual with exercise. This morning I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party 2, a 44 minute workout. I have several TJs and enjoy them, but for some reason I always have a "dread factor" about doing them. I figured out this morning it is because the kickboxing has a lot of upper body moves that my dancier stuff doesn't have! The jabs and other punches are pretty strenuous. Obviously, it's good for me to mix in regularly, because I need a good cross section of work to be most effective! Anyway, I did enjoy my TJ this morning and will probably do another one on Tuesday. We shall see.

Weight this morning was 113. That's up a pound from where I have been, so it's time to take it a little easy. No grazing or tasting, ya hear?

I wasn't in a good mood today. Last night Laura got off work at 11. I had told her to get to bed ASAP -- usually "lights out" is 11 and she has been fairly good about observing that! But I woke up about 1 and she was downstairs. Evidently she had just finished a binge/purge session. Man, I am so tired and discouraged by all this! Not to mention REALLY angry. I wish I could see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Anyway, I chased her off to bed. She did get up and go to church with us this morning, and then we went out to eat. It went okay. But I was huffy with her. She had to be to work at 1, and I absolutely insisted she pick up her room before she left. I'm tired of her treating my home like a trash heap. She did pick up the room. As I said, this is wearing me out!

Well, I think this may actually work! I'll get this posted, and if I can ever find it again, I'll be back.

1 comment:

Kaye Bailey said...

Hello Fitness Diva!

Glad to see you are blogging - your words are thoughts are valued by many and deserve a special place. Thank you for your inspiration and commitment to living well through fitness, integrity and sisterhood. I look forward to many more Fitness Angel posts.

:wub:
Kaye